We celebrated 45th Reunion! And it was glorious!
Our Class celebrated our 45th Reunion in great style last weekend in Ithaca! The weather gods were with us as we enjoyed 3 straight days of warm, sunny, clear, blue-sky weather. We broke records for 45th Reunion attendance and fundraising! You can see our Class Reunion photos at here. (password is notable)
We were joined at Reunion by Class of ’74 scholars Wendi Gonzalez, Architecture ’21 and William Nnuro, Biology & Theatre Arts ’21. William wrote, “I talked to as many of you as I could and each conversation gave me a burst of inspiration and hope for my future. I can’t stress enough how grateful I am.”
We welcomed 18 classmates for whom this was their first reunion. Most said it won’t be their last! These first-timers came from as far away as Oregon, South Carolina and Wisconsin and as close as Massachusetts and New York, Another cohort of classmates came back for the first time since our 5th Reunion.
We are planning the following meals and events:
- Enjoy a Thursday evening Pizza and Salad party at Class HQ while fellow classmates check in.
- Class of 1974 Town Hall with President Pollack on Friday morning.
- Friday lunch is not a planned class event, but many folks will head to Ithaca Beer Co. or may stop there on their way to campus.
- A very enjoyable evening is planned at the very cool Duffield Hall, with cocktails and delicious food.
- Fun continues Friday night at HQ and our VPs of Fun never disappoint.
- Class lunch and photo are happening Saturday afternoon on the Ag Quad.
- Celebrate Reunion weekend at a reception, dinner, and slide show at Barton Hall Saturday night.
- Brunch on Sunday at HQ is the time to say goodbyes and make plans for our 50th.
As of June 3, our [Notable] Class of 1974 needs 10 more classmates to register in order to break the past record of 228. The Class of ’74 has 641 donors, beating out the 637 donors from the Class of 1955. June 30 is the deadline for donations as part of our Reunion cycle.
Recall our last reunion in an amazing Huff Post Blog by classmate Randee Mia Berman ’74
Class of 1974 Photo website— password protected: email Marleen Davis
Please contact us with any questions!
45th Reunion Co-Chairs:
Shelley Cosgrove DeFord at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Baldini at email@example.com
Danny Brundage at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cris Cobaugh at email@example.com