It’s Our 45th Reunion! Be part of our celebration!
Come back home to Cornell! Join us in Ithaca, June 6–9, for our 45th Reunion! Whether it’s your first trip back to campus or a regular visit, we promise a fun- filled weekend of reminiscing, reconnecting, and celebrating!
Great class events have been planned, with lots of free time to enjoy the myriad university offerings or to just relax and enjoy the Hill.
We are headquartered in the air-conditioned Carl Becker House on West Campus. And we have planned the following meals and events:
- Enjoy a Thursday evening Pizza and Salad party at Class HQ while fellow classmates check in.
- Class of 1974 Town Hall with President Pollack on Friday morning.
- Friday lunch is not a planned class event, but many folks will head to Ithaca Beer Co. or may stop there on their way to campus.
- A very enjoyable evening is planned at the very cool Duffield Hall, with cocktails and delicious food.
- Fun continues Friday night at HQ and our VPs of Fun never disappoint.
- Class lunch and photo are happening Saturday afternoon on the Ag Quad.
- Celebrate Reunion weekend at a reception, dinner, and slide show at Barton Hall Saturday night.
- Brunch on Sunday at HQ is the time to say goodbyes and make plans for our 50th.
Take a good look at the registration booklet that has been sent to you and go on line to register here. Book by May 10th to take advantage of early-bird pricing. So start planning, invite your friends and join us “far above” in June!
Shelley Cosgrove DeFord at email@example.com
Bob Baldini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Danny Brundage at email@example.com
Cris Cobaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org
65th Birthday Reunion–June 8-11, 2017
Class of 1974 65th Birthday Reunion
We had a great 65th Birthday Reunion celebration in Ithaca the weekend of June 9-11, with more than 50 classmates and guests attending class dinners over a spectacular weekend. We came from as far away as Texas, California, Colorado and Michigan—and as close as Ithaca. Special thanks to classmates Bob Baldini, who made all the final arrangements and ensured everything ran smoothly, and Perry Jacobs, who conceived of and promoted the Birthday Reunion. Take a peek at the class photo below, from class VP Bill Howard, and plan now to attend our 45th Reunion June 9-12, 2019! And see more photos from the weekend here.
Ithaca was beautiful for our 40th Reunion! And our [Notable] Class of 1974 broke records! Attendance: 272 classmates and 400 registered guests. Tower Club donors: 108 smashing the record of 89 set by the Class of 1973.
Class event with Ithaca Mayor highlighted in Cornell Chronicle
Top 40 for 40 contest results— asking classmates to choose their Top 40 for 40 songs since 1974?
Christine Bullen ’08– Chris Reeve Scholar makes a guest appearance